rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Still feel like fighting for this country?

Still feel like fighting for this country?

Video summed up: Dude marries wrong woman, loses everything.

The video was well put together and deserves credit for that, it lost me at the end with its ridiculousness.

"Only 1.5% get fair treatment from the court system" - fair is a subjective term and therefore has no basis in statistics.

"Most will live the rest of their lives in poverty" - most is an unquantifiable term. And "poverty" is vague and also subjective.

"Most will be alienated from their children" - theres that word "most" again. And I am curious as to what alienated refers to; are "most" of them being cut off completely from their children or are they going through the same child visitation system that just about divorced man in the country, regardless of military service, deals with?

"Countless veterans a month choose this option" - I will agree the suicide rate in the military is alarming, but not surprising.

"I love my country, but my country doesn't love me" - absolutely wrong. Military servicemembers and veterans get discounts all over the place. The media portrays every single soldier to be a hero. Veterans get preferential treatment in job hiring, their employers get tax breaks for doing so. Many states offer free college education to veterans, others can use their GI bill benefits to pay for college. Want to buy a house for 0% down, theres a VA loan for that. Want to start a business as a vet? There a program for that to help you get funding up to 250k and give you free consultation.

America loves it soldiers. So yes, the country is still worth fighting for.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread