rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 41 year old virgin

The 41 year old virgin

I'm a newly divorced man on a tour of SE Asia after a long time working in SW Asia as a contractor.

My thing is dating websites with some day approaches.

Recently I met a woman who I had been in touch for some time on Skype through a dating website, when I visited her home city.

She has a job, speaks English very well, and has a good sense of humor. She's about a 6, slender, about 5'4".

Anyways, we have a couple of dates, I get her back to my room on the second date.

I think she's just tight and been out of the game for awhile, she's grimacing and scooting her ass away as I'm pushing in, complaining about pain.

then at the end i see there is blood all over, and she starts crying. She was a virgin!

I end up spending some serious time with her, and she gets into the groove pretty well.

Now I am 56 and I know this is about a rare as it gets at my age, so I am getting a case of oneitis.

I thought I was barely getting started and now she's got into my OOD loop.

Messages In This Thread