rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who's easier, Smart Girls or Dumb Girls?

Who's easier, Smart Girls or Dumb Girls?

Quote: (05-26-2013 02:44 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

4. Race. As a black male, my race has never been as romantically relevant as it has been up here among the "smart girls". As a youth I would always hear stories about being a black guy walking down the street and actually seeing white girls crossing the street just to avoid you and coming back as you pass by. I'd heard the stories and believed them, but never had I experienced such blatant racial phobia. That changed when I came to my school to hang around these "smart girls". I've honestly never felt more feared in my life. I've had girls cross the street on me like that more than once, and seen a few actually run away (I mean REALLY run) on multiple occasions. This includes asian and hispanic girls too, it isn't just a white thing. I've never been in an environment where black men had such a difficult time dating outside of their race.

Even the black girls here (supposedly the cream of the minority crop) are something else. My time here marked the first time I'd ever run into black girls who couldn't stand black men. It was like dealing with one of those white girls Houston posts in the Internet Dating Profile thread who insists "No black guys, please"...but these girls are black!

Popular belief has always pointed to the notion that the racists/intolerant folks were almost exclusively among the "dumber" people and that the glorious Northern intellectual elite were paragons of tolerance and understanding. After four years of experience to the contrary, I hereby call shenanigans on that entire philosophy.

Depends what race you are. We've talked about this in private before, smart middle to upper class female girls are way more open to dating asian and brown dudes then the dumb girls who dropped out of school or never went to college. The only asian and brown dudes I know who regularly fuck hot dumb white girls are jacked and have prominent tattoo's.

Quote: (05-26-2013 02:44 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

2. Most of the feminists you guys complain about will come from the "smart girl" crew I deal with at schools like this on a regular basis. Places like Yale, Harvard, Brown, and the like are ground-zero for the modern feminists we've all come to be weary of. Delusion is significantly more common among the "smart girls".

I have a class that is composed of maybe 1/3 law students, who'd have been in the top 1% of high school achievers. Almost all of them went to very expensive private schools and are from upper middle to upper class families. There are almost no fatties and as such most guys agree they have a higher % of hot girls than among liberal arts students, but all of the ones who are less than a 7/10 are feminists or will be very shortly.

Messages In This Thread