rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canadian Rail: Windsor to Montreal

Canadian Rail: Windsor to Montreal

Quote: (11-09-2013 02:02 AM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

Iwin

Did you enjoy Montreal? Is it everything everyone says it is?

As far as chicks go,my experience somewhat mirrored Roosh's, probably since we went at the same time of year. I went with my friend, who is a natural and we were able to get a couple instadates from some chicks we met on the street surprisingly easy. I never daygame at home and we looking back that definitely was a good strategy that we were kicking ourselves for not employing sooner and more consistently. They are really pleasant and easy to talk to, and walking around with a map is really the only opener you need. Unfortunately my phone got lost/stolen so I lost all my leads.

I would say engage as many young people as you can(theres a ton due to the universities). Me and my boy happened to meet a promoter dude who got us into a great party, just by saying "Whats up?". I would also hit up the forum member here Donnie514, who told us about an epic Halloween party at New City Gas and a few other events. I'm probably going to head back in the summer, since it seems to be a much better time to visit both in terms of tourism and getting chicks. If you go definitely check out the Notre Dame Basilica, Old Montreal neighborhood, Mount Royal, Habitat 67, and Parc Olympique to name a few. Renting a bike is a good and cheap way to explore and public transport is cheap.

French isn't necessary, but I would at least be familiar with a few phrases since there were quite a few gorgeous chicks that either didn't know how to speak English or didn't want to. Definitely worth checking out though.

Messages In This Thread