rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Orbiter guy in club physically removes my hand from her waist

Orbiter guy in club physically removes my hand from her waist

So last night I'm in a small "dance club" (really a large neighborhood bar with a dance floor set up toward the back).

Anyway, place is packed, and I'm having a good interaction near the bar area with a tall, thin introspective-type brunette with a pretty face. She's one of those taller girls with bad posture making herself shorter. I'm touching her quite a bit at convenient places in the conversation. I gave her a "posture lesson" using both hands on her shoulders to do this.

Then a guy from her work comes over- slim guy with a beta face wearing a t-shirt that has the logo of some show on NPR (forgot the name). I had my hand on her lower back---when all of a sudden he reaches over and moves my hand away jealously [Image: exclamation.gif]

I never encountered this kind of effrontery before so I started to get in my head about what to do. Roosh's line flashed through my head, "if she doens't like it she can leave" but I didn't think it would help.

Not knowing what to do I just wound up sort of staring the guy down and I could sense his anger, jealousy. I made some attempts to befriend him in a patronizing way to try to betaize him, but couldn't really pull that off. I said, "introduce me to your friend", then I messed up his name repeating it back- "you're Corey?" "No, my name's CODY".

At the end, I had her lean into me, and I said in her ear, "I think he really likes you" and she got a very sheephish look and her posture got more awkward. This was in all view of him and he couldn't hear what I had said.

I was flirting/touching a lot of girls that night, and (unless it's my imagination) later on I think I caught her glancing over checking me out flirting with another girl.

Any ideas how to handle something like that in the future?

Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread