rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Report

Paris Report

Quote: (05-25-2013 04:07 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Rue Montorgueil and rue Montmartre (2nd district) are great places for sidewalk cafe game. Dozens of options (rue Montmartre is IMO better).

I can only speak on Rue Montorgueil, but I will cosign that. Me and InternationalSwagger posted up there last June one Sunday afternoon and the scene was pretty mind blowing. We started doing some heavy day gaming which led to an instadate for me which didn't end until 4AM when she came back to my place and sealed the deal. French Moroccan chick. One of the better pieces of game I have run in recent memory.

Swagger ended up pulling a solid # from a bartender at some club which we hit up the next night and he sealed the deal with her.

Took pictures of the street talent that day but cant find them now unfortunately. Overall, the daygame on that lovely street led to a bang for each of us.

Messages In This Thread