rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Report

Paris Report

Quote: (05-25-2013 05:27 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2013 05:17 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2013 03:11 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I change the subject and start KINO escalation (haha, I'm kidding. I touched her thigh)

ha ha I laughed out loud at this - I am pretty guilty of doing the whole 'kino' too early I think esp at night (e.g. last night I got told to slow it down with one girl, I was pretty drunk by that point I guess)

Errr....not quite what I meant...but thanks for the nice reply [Image: biggrin.gif]

I move fast with a girl once I get past the initial touching. I was more making a joking of even using the word kino these days...anyhoo.

ha ha got it...yeah, I guess I am still trying to figure out my timing re the whole touching thing - always good to move fast I guess as long as she's receptive....I see a fair bit of the "Russian Octopus" kinda quasi-molestation here so it's maybe a little easier her given how some guys seem to go full caveman...dunno

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread