rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Marketing (SEO, Social Media) & Coding

Online Marketing (SEO, Social Media) & Coding

Quote: (05-26-2013 03:19 PM)manilaguy Wrote:  

When they become top of the field (which is just being active member), they then run a cabal set-up and troll the forums.

Guy#1 writes ebook about his success/guide then other guy#2 says it works him! They like each other's comments -- cheers!! However in guy#1 ebook it recommends you to get a product say wordpress plugin that conveniently guy#2 created.

Internet Marketing is the wild wild west so a healthy dose of skepticism is a requirement in this field. Good luck anyways.

Yeah, listen to a guy who doesn't make any money online. I am sure you can't go wrong.

Or you can test stuff out yourself and find out what works and what doesn't.

For example, the idea behind manilaguy's favorite quote "But WAIT! If you act now.. you get two of our products for free. "

Ask Roosh how his sales went when he introduced bonuses if people purchased when he first launched a book. I believe it was the Ukraine book but it could have been before. I remember him saying sales increased. Roosh tested it out while guys like manilaguy scream scam and laugh.

This stuff is copywriting 101 but listen to the guy who yells scam the loudest. lol

OP, learn how to sell. Don't worry about the technical issues. You make money selling stuff not setting up websites.

Messages In This Thread