rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Marketing (SEO, Social Media) & Coding

Online Marketing (SEO, Social Media) & Coding

I've been researching this as I work on another income source and here are my findings.

1.) You can't really trust these web marketers for help. They're always trying to sell you something, like those PUA bullshitter -- each one has a theory a niche they are trying to monetize. Go to warriorforum and look and these guys in action. YOU ARE THE MARKET! Some of it sounds like a ponzi scheme, that feeds the dream of being an internet marketer. If you can't articulate the value added then it's probably a scam.

2.) There are tons of ways to make money online, not just a single way so do your research. Some sell traffic, some build website to bring in traffic, some design the website that bring traffic, some install the design to the website that brings in traffic.. some do this for iphone, some for kindle, some for whatever device, some sell products that use traffic, some build website for products that uses traffic.. it all ends in infinity. There are business models upon business models to choose from. My theory is that feeding upon the growth of wannabe internet marketers in itself becomes the niche of the seasoned internet marketer and marks their success.

3.) Just start. I should have started long ago and I regret not having done so. oh well..

Messages In This Thread