rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help with my next move

Need help with my next move

I need some advice on whit should I do now with this solid 7 girl I've met online.

We went on two semi-successful dates (got as far as make outs, not a single bang), I called a few days ago and tried to set a date on a weekday but she pushed for the weekend, so we set it for tomorrow (Friday).
Today, she called to flake, she is "sick" and she asked "if it's ok to reschedule?" (as oppose to "I can't meed you" that I got from other girls....), I told her I don't have my timetable for work yet (true story), and that we will see.

First question:
I took the "let's meet on the weekend" as an IOI, because weekend is prime time.
Is this correct? or am I imagining it?

Second, and more important:
Right now, I'm not sure what should I do now, I can think of:
1. Nothing. Forget about her unless she reach out.
2. Ping her with a reset on Monday "wanna meet up later in the week" style, get a "yes ladder" hopefully to reduce flake.
3. Text her "I can do X and Y, in [venue]" and try to get a date by cutting straight to the point.
4. Something compliantly different?

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread