rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When did Atheism become trendy?

When did Atheism become trendy?

Quote: (05-23-2013 08:55 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2013 08:52 PM)Galnuc69 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2013 07:58 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I don't think it necessarily became cool and trendy, I think people just started to realize that religion is a crock of shit.

Why is religion a crock of shit?

Which one? Christianity? Do you sincerely believe that a dude packed 2 of every animal into a boat and kept them afloat while the whole world flooded? Religion is out dated man. It just doesn't make sense. I'm all for people following the good parts of it while turning their head to the bad parts, but really? A lot of it just doesn't add up these days.

In the Catholic Church, we have never taken a position of biblical literalism. We recognize some stories as parables that carry a higher moral significance as opposed to being taken as historical matter of fact. It is a shame you mock such parables and find no greater meaning in them, and reduce Christianity just to them. Your words on Christianity just show how shallow your understanding of the faith is. I also don't look highly on cafeteria Christians.

Messages In This Thread