rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lonely Bitch Shields and the Mechanico Method

Lonely Bitch Shields and the Mechanico Method

Quote: (05-24-2013 07:55 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Owns his own business, has strong social skills, well integrated into the entire Tampa community.

If anything elmech is another reason not to be average.

Quote: (05-26-2013 03:56 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Average guy to me means:

*wears cargo shorts and Old Navy t-shirt
* 20 pounds too fat

Elmech = not average.

Quote: (05-24-2013 01:10 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

All he means is identifying sluts, identifying whose taken, identifying where to stand in a bar, knowing which girl is the boring one, which one is more likely to cock block etc.

I think we all know what what "average" means. In Mechanico's case it means below-average height, not extraordinarily handsome (nor ugly), slightly overweight, not a sharp dresser. Yes, he is not a conformist. He has great social skills. The question is what are the most important things that account for his success. IMHO the most important thing is avoiding bitch shields.

My respect for WestCoast has increased. I don't think El Mechanico levers the business angle very much. But he is part of the community; he found and built that fishbowl. Look at Lothario's pictures - there are some very decent and available women in the area. Mechanico simply would not tolerate pussy deserts like D.C. or Toronto, or he would find a fishbowl there.

I agree with Lothario that El Mechanico has excluded certain venues by not dressing better. But no worries, he has keen powers of observation.
As he ages and it becomes an issue, then he will copy the attire of successful older players.

Also, El Mechanico has a large, old pipeline and keen powers of discrimination. So he keeps texting them until they are ready. He does not drive out of his way to get flaked. He just keeps texting until they come over with liquor - no time wasted.

Messages In This Thread