rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lonely Bitch Shields and the Mechanico Method

Lonely Bitch Shields and the Mechanico Method

Quote: (05-23-2013 12:33 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Have you met el mechanico in person?
Quote: (05-23-2013 04:53 PM)The Pirate Wrote:  

Is [this] a compliment or a kick to the nuts for el mechanico?

We're friends; this is not an attempt to troll or disparage anyone. Houston's Mechanico thread got locked. So I'm treading carefully to avoid compromising Mechanico's confidentiality or focusing on a specific individual instead of general game principles. How can guys seem relatively average, but have a lot of success?

I once thought I had to immediately display extreme value to succeed. This is almost impossible, and creates a stressed, try-hard attitude. Now I've realized how lonely women are. Bitchy, difficult women are even lonelier. Instead of taking risks to appear more awesome than 99.9% of guys, I'm going to just be normal and establish rapport while being better than 80% of guys. This is "no mistake" game.

Mechanico does not make mistakes. He is a good listener. He is selective and he has stamina. In other words, he knows some women will want companionship within the next 24 hours. He avoids immediate rejection, hangs around, and establishes rapport. He anticipates what will happen, and has logistics planned. Then when the woman is ready, he is there. Like toilet training a baby, you don't need to do anything special, you just need to wait it out.

Maybe someone else will start a thread about banging supermodels. Perhaps you need to be really awesome to impress them. But even models and celebrities end up dating their personal trainers. The trick is to get entry into their small circles. Similarly, a world of bitchy women is ideal for a genial, indirect guy who avoids triggering bitch shields.

Messages In This Thread