rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Allowed myself to get roped into a relationship... looking at the bright side

Allowed myself to get roped into a relationship... looking at the bright side

The timing was right - this girl played me right, she's young and sexy. The thing is, I already feel trapped and we've only been "exclusive" for a week. But I think I'm going to roll with it for a few reasons:

A) It will make me appreciate and treasure my independence again. I had been single for 18 months and had the best run of my life. I have fucked 15 different girls so far this year - as young as 22 (I'm 34) and I did all sorts of things I haven't really done much of before... sex in public, cumming in a girl's mouth without warning her and then making her swallow, having a bitch squirt repeatedly, sex in an underground parking garage, sex on the roof of my building, etc. etc. Was awesome but I was getting burned out. I loved doing what I wanted whenever the fuck I wanted. I will miss that and it will make me treasure it so much more in 5 months or so and I become single again.

B) I need to take advantage of "girlfriend stuff", which I haven't had in 18 months. Trying restaurants, going to artsy movies (can't really do that with the guy friends), going sightseeing, updating my wardrobe. I'd like to go on a vacation this summer. One where I have a GF to fuck every night in a 4.5 star hotel abroad and see sights with and the like. Has been 3 years since I was in Europe.

C) It will allow me to focus on work and finding a more lucrative job as well. I haven't been focusing on my job or career nearly as much as I should be, and I 'd like to be in a new city (targeting Minneapolis and Chicago) within 10 months making 25% more money.

D) Was far too dependent on Match.com. Had to get off as that's where she and I met. It was becoming a crutch for me and this will force me to day game. I still live downtown - she lives in the burbs. I will now have the motivation to interact with real women as opposed to relying on my exceptional Match.com profile to meet women. Day game is powerful and exciting and important to develop, and I'm perfectly situated. I keep letting opportunities pass me by because I've constantly had a full pipeline from Match. No longer. This is perhaps what I'm most excited about.

Messages In This Thread