rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On a date with a mediocre girl? go for sex or nothing

On a date with a mediocre girl? go for sex or nothing

Quote: (05-23-2013 02:54 PM)bacan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2013 01:23 PM)XXL Wrote:  

double fail. 1 - you had no sex. 2 - you voluntarily walked away from your interaction that could have taught you something and add another reference for your game repertoire in general. this is why some teach 'freedom from outcome' thing. to enjoy the the process of pickup instead of only stumbling fumbling and striving for good reactions.
that way you'll never get better. game the fuck out of her to see how far you can go with your game and to get another reference experience that will pay off in the future.

This wasn't a failure by any measure. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it as a best practice that I will repeat in similar situations in the future.

I made a calculation that I only wanted to have sex with this girl if she was gonna be a complete lay-up, otherwise it wasn't worth my time, effort, money or energy.

I'm at the stage of my game where I'm trying to bed more 8's and 9's and had just been with a really hot girl the night before so I don't think I missed any learning opportunity. For me, ending a date early is actually a more novel experience than bagging another 5-6-7 type girl so I'm content. Plus, if less than super hot girls want to spend time with me, they should at least be fun to get drunk with. This girl was just all around not worth it. Funny how the two responses were polar opposites -- one says stick it out, game the fuck out of her til I get my dick wet, the other says just drop her with an excuse and forget it.

if you really only wanted to have sex with this girl you would have figured out logistics / her obligations / obstacles stopping you both from going home together instead of screening for logistic on a date. going on that date was nothing but a lottery. and screening for logistics on a date is way too late. you came unprepared which is surprising since all you cared about was just sex asap.

that's why if the girl is not that appealing and theoretically nothing can happen then why not stay there and push the limit as far as it's possible and learn few new things? you can ditch her go home and beat yourself up that you didn't handle the logistics well or you can stay and make the most of it, just to learn. it's so obvious choice. bigger picture baby.

responses differ due to different attitudes. to me it's like.. unless i'm totally attracted then i use that time to game her as hard as i can just to learn and get another reference experience. no pimp self image involved. it's like, let's say i meet a girl in the club i can't see again and snl is impossible. some will say it's pointless to game her. bullshit. it's perfect learning experience to get another experience. that's how people get better and better. by getting experience. it never stops. there's no ceiling.

Messages In This Thread