rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On a date with a mediocre girl? go for sex or nothing

On a date with a mediocre girl? go for sex or nothing

Ended up on a date with a girl who obviously has pictures that are a couple years old and a couple pounds out of date. She wasn't a native english speaker and conversation with her was kind of stop and go; I couldn't really get into the same flow that I can get into with girls usually with laughs, stories, and so on.

Basically I was just bored and a few more drinks away from being attracted to her. An hour and 15 min into the thing, I just told her the next spot I wanted to go to was a bar right near my house (was quite a few metro stops away). She said she has to get up early the next day so she couldn't.

I tell her her "Aw, what a shame you have to wake up early. OK, next time."

So basically I think this is the best possible scenario -- better than either walking out on the date or hanging around to just try to get a notch, flag, or whatever.

I had other things to do than sit around in this bar after happy hour was over and sip on $7 drinks and try to see if I could get in her pants. Yet I didn't feel like telling her that she doesn't look like her pictures and just coldly walking out either.

I basically suggested, hey, you can metro to the other side of the city and get drunk next to my apartment if you want. That way if she says yes, it means she messaged me because she just hasn't been fucked in a while and is ready for something to just "happen" tonight; great, I have a new flag and bust a nut. If she says no, I get to frame the situation like her ending the date for having to wake up early; so she has to make it up to me next time for "ending" our date. I got the first date in the books and I'm sure her hamster has marked it in chalk on the wall of her brain so the next time I see her I'll be that much closer to a bang. If I see her again, I'll probably just ask her to cook me some food from her country at her apartment and fuck her there.

Basically, if you are on a date with a mediocre girl, you have nothing to lose just by suggesting hooking up quickly into the date. If she would have said yes, we would have had 1-2 drinks at the bar and then "hey let's get out of here" or "oh let me show that [referenced thing] that I [referenced earlier] at my apartment"

In my dream world I could just walk up to mediocre looking girls and be like "Hey, I'll never buy you a drink, take you on a date or let anyone I know see me with you, but if you just bend over right here I could be the hottest/coolest/sexiest guy you've ever fucked in your life and I get to have some sex -- win win scenario"

Since that is still a ways off from reality, this is the closest I'll get. When I'm on a date with a mediocre girl, I just shamelessly go for sex. One time I fucked a girl using this mindset that was not even hot enough to kiss, yet I managed to fuck her anyway without kissing her even once. Whether that is something to be proud of, ashamed of, or both is for you to judge. Personally I'm pretty content that I found a girl who let me stick my penis inside of her within a few hours of meeting her and without even kissing her lips.... although I wouldn't want any of you guys to know what she looks like. (lol)

Anyway, my standards have gone up since then; I'm not even convinced that I could fully get it up for this so-so looking girl tonight.. damn.

Oh well. Stuck out with a mediocre girl..? Go for sex or let her cut the date short and save your time. Moral of the story

Messages In This Thread