rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player's Log / Lounge

Player's Log / Lounge

Piggy backing off my previous post of minimal effort and maximum gains due to NLP.

Last Wednesday, go to my local coffee shop. The manager comes and greets me. I notice a new girl, 8, working there.

Manager brings her over and says "YOU and YOU need to go on a date, ASAP". I write my number on a napkin, hand it over. She messages me after that.

I have seen her 3 times in the past week, shes 22, gorgeous, culturally compatible and ticks most boxes.

Minimal effort.

Saturday, I went to a festival, chatted up another stunner (8). She was outside, looking cold. Point at her "you look cold, put something on before you get sick" and went to find some friends.

I saw her dancing inside and told her "you look like you've warmed up, I am x". Her friend interrupts with "you have 10 minutes to kiss her before we leave".

I pull into her and kiss her. Take her to the bar, buy them some drinks (I really don't care) and continue to make out. Friend starts taking photos and swooning over me. This girl is a biokineticist and this works well as I have an injury I am recovering from so it's a win/win. Also, the best kisser from the past 5 years and I have kissed plenty of women during this time.

Again, minimal effort. I mentioned the NLP earlier in this thread but it's some sort of confidence being oozed doing its magic.

Would love to post pics of these girls but this forum is way too big these days. Not a lot of actionable advice apart from the usual breaking rapport. In clubs or social environments, I like to open with some flirty chirp and then revisit later on as there is no awkwardness and they are comfortable around me.

Messages In This Thread