rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player's Log / Lounge

Player's Log / Lounge

Quote: (09-16-2018 06:08 PM)arafat scarf Wrote:  

She's been traveling alone on a trip to Europe for the last few weeks, and this week she's going to stay at a male friend's apartment for 7 days in Paris. I don't know the exact nature of their past relationship, but I know he doesn't have a girlfriend now. She also mentioned previously time that this friend likes to party.

She is probably testing you (combination of testing you + convenience of not having to pay for rent).

Personally I'd give her an ultimatum - you stay with another man for 7 days and we're done.

If you want to save face after already agreeing, let her do it, then break up with her afterwards and let her beg you to take her back.

There is not a single woman on the planet who doesn't get a thought pop up in her head that there's a chance of having sex with a man if they are alone in his bedroom, and its therefore not okay to stay with him (source: there are thousands of 'creepy' men who cannot get a single woman within 1 km radius of their apartments).

Messages In This Thread