rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blog recommendation: Danger & Play

Blog recommendation: Danger & Play

Quote: (05-22-2013 10:12 AM)rivelino Wrote:  

How to Tell if a Game Writer is Reputable
September 16, 2011
There are a lot of ways to spot whether a person is lying about his ability to meet women, but there is one major tell that seems prominent on many game blogs: they tell you to never pay for dates. I understand the rationale behind not paying for dates. I won’t buy a girl dinner until we’ve had sex, and I won’t buy a girl a drink outright. She needs to earn it by providing me 15-20 minutes of good company beforehand.

Interesting.

This eliminates 90% of Game Writers in one fell swoop (so to speak).

Quote:Quote:

Lie About Your Age
June 26, 2012
When I tell guys to lie about their age, they all say the same thing, “What if she finds out the truth?” Questions like that are why I could never earn a living being a “dating coach.” Seriously, guys, that is such a gay ass question that I can’t even handle it. Are you a bunch of fags? Who cares? Besides, if you fuck a chick right, she won’t care about the earlier lies. Just run this escape tactic:

-I have something to tell you.
-What is it, babe?
-I don’t know if I should tell you, as it would ruin everything.
-[Thinking you have weeping AIDS sores and a felony rap sheet for child molestation] It’s OK, babe. It doesn’t matter. Just tell me.

She’ll tell you that all is forgiven. The escape also allows you to share an intimate moment. What you guys don’t understand about women is hurting you. Women don’t have a firm understanding of truth and falsity. Truth is eternal. Women only understand how they feel in the present moment. When you confess your lies, she will feel great! “It took a lot of courage to come clean. I feel that we’ve grown closer as a couple. It’s important for you to know that you can tell me anything.” Lie about your age. And spare me any bullshit about morality. I can assure you that she’s halved her total number of sexual partners. Seduction is deception.

If you fuck a chick right, she won’t care about the earlier lies.

This guy knows what's up.

Messages In This Thread