rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does your alfa persona irritate men?

Does your alfa persona irritate men?

"I believe he got pissed because sometimes I kinda feel lonely when I have no one to talk freely about my red pill views. So I try to slip in some advice about women and dating from time to time which might look quite patronizing on the receptive end."

Most people, guys included dont want to hear about the red pill. They are up to their neck in the beliefs they have fostered their whole lives and quite frankly arent ready to change their belief structure. What is it that they say, "when the student is ready, the teacher appears"?

Pick and choose who and when to discuss red pill topics with. First year or two in the game and when i was still digesting all this stuff I pissed off a lot of friends and talked about it way too much. Now I hold back and only discuss with friends who I know want to hear it. Saves me a lot of wasted energy.

Messages In This Thread