rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does your alfa persona irritate men?

Does your alfa persona irritate men?

Recently I lost a good male friend whom I have met every week for two years as we shared common intrests, he knew about my game, has taken some advice from me in past, but he didn't went the whole way so he failed. He himself is rather beta, but he is not timid he is the beta-who-things-he-is-a-hero type. I had always thought that while not being as passionate about seduction as me, he is at least understanding, but last time we met he started screaming, accusing me of hating women, telling me that my skills are bullshit, telling me to stop playing superior with my game advice and accused me of NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE TO MEN.

To this I replied ironically: "Oh sorry did I hurt your feelings?" This pissed him off enormously and I believe that our friendship has ended.

However I am thinking that there might be some truth in what he said about me communicating with other men. So my question is - have you noticed a negative feedback from men as you lose beta traits and acquire alfa traits?

My alfa persona doesn't turn off in absence of women, sometimes I am cocky/funny among men too and I have noticed that I subconsciously continue to subtly display my value and sometimes disqualify other person.

Sometimes I have observed that running alfa persona among men is beneficial - men give me less shit, respect me, look up to me.

But sometimes it seems it all can piss them off seriously.

Anybody has some tips to adjusting your alfa persona to not become loved by women, but hated by men?

Messages In This Thread