rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get harder better faster stronger

Get harder better faster stronger

Quote: (05-31-2013 04:09 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Maybe during the day, I can chat with anyone including old man, older moms, fat cashier, some average girl, some dude etc.

But I am not sure if it's a good idea to approach lower (than you) quality chicks at a bar. It's just so much easier to talk to 7, sweet looking next door chicks than 5 ugly and fat chicks who are bitter. It makes me speechless when they act like a 9 girl. you can't claim 'hey I wasn't even hitting on her WTF?' from third point of view, you were hitting on a ugly fatty at a bar and you got rejected. how it's not going to affect your mental states?

Quote: (05-21-2013 04:30 PM)EasyMoney Wrote:  

This is true. Roosh had a post titled "The worst thing you can do for your game is get laid," with the main point being that you get lazy and stop developing your skills approaching and flirting with chicks. You say "well i'll only approach the hot ones," but that's the wrong mentality. You always gotta be scanning for opportunities to sharpen that social knife.

Agreed, don;t ever practice game on fatties. If she is that physically repulsive and you open her and she has had anything to drink, she might try to pounce on you and take you home.

I agree with the spirit of the OP's and that it can be useful to have conversations with old people and learn from their wisdom and life experience but I don't think you want to run game on worthless fatties, talking to them is often just depressing especially since part of the take away will be that they think what they are doing is OK and it is OK to be fat and disgusting because guys will still approach them because they are a beautiful snowflake.

Messages In This Thread