rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Really Happens on Wedding Night

What Really Happens on Wedding Night

Quote:Quote:

The hotel we stayed in had a huge, two-person shower, and we jumped in it immediately after the reception. We started to fool around until my husband began to look extremely freaked out. Apparently, my fake eyelashes were falling off, and he had no clue that I had been wearing them. One strip was on my cheek, and the other was hanging off my eye. Let's just say, it kind of killed the mood.

---------------------

I'd gotten so tipsy at my wedding that when we got home, my new husband had to help me open the back of my dress. In the middle of him unhooking the thing, I looked at him, smiled, reached up, and pulled out a pile of "hair" and handed it to him. I then proceeded to wander into the living room and pass out on the sofa. He had no idea the hair was my extensions and was completely freaked out.

----------------------

During the reception, our guests actually shooed us into the elevator and told us to "get at it. " We hadn't had time to eat at the reception and were STARVING, so instead we went upstairs to our room, grabbed a bite, mussed our hair, and watched an episode of MythBusters on TV.

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/really-h...00339.html

Messages In This Thread