rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Malaga, Spain

Malaga, Spain

Quote: (09-29-2018 09:33 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Twin Turbo, since you grew up in Spain do you have any opinions on Cadiz or Sevilla for game? How are the local women in those cities?

I haven't spent too much time there, but you have much less "party tourism" there and more sightseeing / older people tourism. Sevilla is the biggest city in the south of Spain, and its a beautiful city but girls-wise I think it will be tough. As anywhere in Spain, people go out in big mixed groups and unless you are super social and speak Spanish you are not gonna get anywhere.

If you are rolling solo, in my experience your best shot in Spain to get laid is to focus on solo travelers and being super social.

If you are rolling with a group of friends, be social all day and night and try to become friends with a group of people. Eventually one of them is going to tell you which girl is into you, and from there you just need to escalate.

IMO Direct game does not work anywhere in Spain, specially in the south where social
circles are tight and reputation is very important.

If I had to choose between Sevila and Cadiz, hadnds down Sevilla will be more interesting. Cadiz and neighboring Jerez are worth day trips though, specially for the sherry wineries typical to the region.

Another idea if you have a car is to stay for a few days in a pueblo in Cadiz called Conil de la Frontera and drive to the nearby beaches which are probably the best in mainland Spain. In the summer people from all over the country come here and its quite fun, but bring your Spanish skills or go somewhere else.
https://blog.fuertehoteles.com/en/destin...-frontera/

Messages In This Thread