rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone, it is no revelation

Testosterone, it is no revelation

I agree with this post. I actually formulated my own trt protocol after literally 100's of hours of painstaking research. Frankly,many of the mainstream trt protocols are quite archaic. So there is a lot to be said for self study and common sense, the amount of people who get fucked up by bad doctors advice is pretty scary.

I take subq test injections (25mg) 3 times per week, that puts my test up to 950ng and I have no need to take any anti e's.

For maintaining ball size, sperm count and ejaculate volume, I take humanoforte, tribulus and six raw eggs per day.

Bi yearly bloodwork keeps me satisfied that my particular trt protocol is right FOR ME.

I think the key here is to be aware of the research, biology and the bloodwork, combined with how you actually feel. Everything needs to add up, the theory and the 'anecdotal'
Quote: (03-06-2014 02:36 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2014 07:56 AM)Menace Wrote:  

On the advice of another forum member (thread starter), I went to an endocrinologist that understood these things. Everything I write is done under the supervision of a doctor, so this is not self-medicating "bro science" or whatever.

Isn't is funny that so many (haters, losers, dregs, blue pill lollipop suckers) call it bro science....But that everything a doctor said and did is what I said?

It really cracks me up that so many calls think that you need to have a doctor do something or else it's not "real" science.

Why can't someone like me read the text books, learn how to read labs, experiment, and figure this out for himself...without being called a bro? (I know you weren't calling me that, but a lot of losers used to post shit like that here. Roosh and Tuth did a great job of "taking out the trash," which is one reason this forum is great.)

The real bros aren't guys like me. The real bros and ignoramuses are people in the media and doctors (the vast majority) who act like TRT is something dangerous or that it's something only a doctor can do.

Doctors have a monopoly on the scientific method...since when?

Messages In This Thread