rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Government should pay women to date losers

Government should pay women to date losers

Scorpion,

I basically agree with you about the 10:80:10 thing but the issue isn't that only 10% of incompetent guys are being cut out. The percentage grows every year.

You may be thinking Dungeons and Dragons playing omegas should be cut from the gene pool. That's fine. The problem is that it's evolving to where only alpha and faux alpha (barbed wire tattoo types) can score. Check out the latest date lab thread with the Dr. who got rejected for not being flirtatious enough. This is a quality guy who is too good for the woman who rejected him. She will be begging for a guy like him once she hits the wall.

We're not just talking about getting some, nor pure biology. It's an issue of reproducing societies that can function. If you're one of the guys who's written that off and is enjoying the decline I'm wasting my time typing this, it's just I've never seen you post anything to that effect so I don't know where you stand on having any hope for things getting better.

Messages In This Thread