rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Government should pay women to date losers

Government should pay women to date losers

Scorpion,

You have to look at the fact that quality men who make society work are crapped on by women now.

Peacocks and parasites are valued more than guys who contribute to civilization.

It's a perverse incentive system that has the potential to do a lot of damage.

What women require for access is damaging to everyone. The peacock's tail and deer's antlers are the best analogies. The male animal wastes metabolic resources producing features that have no value for survival of the species as a whole. They just attract females because the tail and antlers are surrogates for fitness. It's not actual fitness the females are attracted to, it's signs of fitness that can be false. The tail reduces ability to dodge predators, spikes are sufficient to defend against predators, antlers are overkill.

Females can't judge quality very well so they go for outward signs that are surrogates for it. I'd had enough of this shit when I saw assholes who put shit in their hair to make it look like they just crawled out of bed getting attention.

Some dude who goes to work every day to feed his family, some cop who protects us from the bad guys, some soldier, sailor or airman who defends us, the farmer who feeds us, those real men don't have time to put shit in their hair. The women know this and want the man of leisure. Fuck them.

Some asshole with a barbed wire tattoo and no real job but who acts alpha and raw dogs dozens of women is a leech who makes messes for better men to clean up. The rest of us pay taxes to deal with his misbehaving emotionally damaged bastards.

I think the incels should shut up and either MGTOW or get some Game. Or just shut up. OTOH I can't blame them for being frustrated and angry with what's going on. As a group though they are VERY resistant to Red Pill.

Messages In This Thread