rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would a perfect society be like in your opinion?

What would a perfect society be like in your opinion?

Quote: (05-18-2013 03:20 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I strongly dislike feminism, but this sounds even more awful. Where is freedom? Why is the harem our basic social unit? Compared to the competition of families, I just don't see the competition of harems producing economic results that we have today. Why not just go to models that have been tested and proven to work for everyone (I mean gender here, not race) with humane levels of freedom, like USA 1919-1970 or something like that? The time when women had plenty of rights but the family unit was still intact that the poisonous dating culture didn't exist yet.

Who cares about economic progress? I don't see "economic progress" on the Maslow's hierarchy of needs. I do see sex as a basic need. I'd go back to the dark ages in a heartbeat if it meant I were to get a harem by government mandate.

You guys talk about fascism? What do you call the modern system? Many people say that the reason we have economic progress and the reason men want to be better and achieve something in life is driven by the desire to impress women. You in essence are saying you'd rather perpetuate this endless cycle of miserable men trying to impress some pussy on a pedestal than make men happy with a harem system and use their freed up time more productively.

Men need to satisfy the basic part of Maslow's hierarchy first: Physiological, before they can even think about satisfying their other needs, i.e. Safety, Love/Belonging, Esteem, Self-Actualization (which would include economic development). In the current system most men are running on a treadmill spending entirely too much time trying to satisfy their basic physiological needs. If these were satisfied by the government we'd see more economic progress than now.

Messages In This Thread