rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Game: The Fake Flake and Reengaging

Girl Game: The Fake Flake and Reengaging

Quote: (05-19-2013 12:47 AM)Akula Wrote:  

I just had a girl flake on me - had 2 previous dates where I kiss closed, then almost b@nged. Felt like it was 'on' and I was destined to close on the next date. I went away for two weeks on vacation and she sends a text the first weekend with something like "we've seen each other the past three saturdays, and you're away now, it feels strange, I miss you." So I think it's on.

Then we set up a meet over the weekend, she flakes on the date telling me she has to go out of town. I don't respond - later I get a "are you upset?" text from her (clearly implying she knows she did something wrong). I don't respond until the next day and say I'm not really upset, thought we had a date though, etc. Don't hear back from her.

Have not contacted her since and she has not contacted me...these girls are so weird. Figure I will try to 'restart' next week....ughhh.

I can't stand when girls start that "tit for tat" bullshit early on. From my experience, future relations with her will be either a battle of wits or any single thing she doesn't like you did, like go out of town, she'll use that shit right back at you.

Do you have time for all that? Curious to know how this turns out.

Messages In This Thread