rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This guy left the internet for 1 year

This guy left the internet for 1 year

Quote: (05-17-2013 05:48 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

"The whole thing was annoying to watch and read."

Yeah, I stopped reading half way because I expected some magical transformation. I'm contemplating taking a long break from the net as well but I am not sure if it will benefit my life.

I read the story and listened to the video after seeing half of it. I couldn't bare to watch this guys face in close up all the time. They really filmed it as if he was a major victim of something.
He's just a spoiled nerd. Probably 90% of people worldwide are jealous of his cozy lifestyle. Most of them are more concerned of getting one or two meals a day and some clean drinking water.

I would say, try to break with the internet for a while but use that time productively. Set a goal for something and keep daily track of it.

I'm contemplating on using a internet timer or real stopwatch so I don't lose out on basic necessities like finding an address or info or checking my emails. Maybe three hours a day to start with and then 10 minutes less every day until you reach half an hour.

I don't know. Still have to work a system out. Any advice on this would be handy.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread