rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shooting Range Date

Shooting Range Date

I was at the range earlier and realized this had solid potential as a date venue, especially if the target isn't experienced.

Indoor ranges are ideal. People shooting higher-caliber weapons will likely make them a bit nervous or jumpy. That plus instruction provides ample opportunities to touch, flirt, etc. Most indoor ranges I've been to will rent guns for $5-$10. Make sure you give her something she can handle.

This is what you don't want...

Teaching a woman something is always points. Anything she can't wait to tell her friends about is massive points and seems like it should be an easy lay.

I've banged a few women after taking them shooting, but I wasn't really trying to game them until after I'd had a few drinks. These were "friends" too.

Seems like a solid way to game down a lay with ease, although introducing the idea early may not go over well in different cities/states.

Anyone tried this with intentions from the start?

Messages In This Thread