rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody here own a firearm?

Anybody here own a firearm?

Quote: (05-17-2013 03:51 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2013 09:15 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2013 08:58 AM)Fitzgerald Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2013 01:11 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

My boy was going to buy 3 guns and give me the shotgun but he got denied at the counter. [Image: sad.gif]

I don't currently own any guns, but as a tip to everyone interested, NEVER BUY FROM A GUN SHOP. You'll have to register the firearm, and you DO NOT want Uncle Sam to know you have guns. My stepdad works for his state's government in a field where gun use is a small component of his work, and he's only got two registered firearms, while he owns more than 2 dozen different guns. He always buys from private dealers. When gun control laws get tightened, your guns will be confiscated if the gov't knows you have them.

They were trying to pass a bill to where you have to register if you buy from gun shows now but to be honest I don't think it passed.

The guv has figured out to leave guns alone. They are going after ammunition.

My stepdad taught me how to reload. Rarely even bought ammo. He was a pretty paranoid gun owner.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Messages In This Thread