rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody here own a firearm?

Anybody here own a firearm?

Remember a handgun is a handgun and a rifle is a rifle. Handguns aren't carried because they effective, they're carried because they are convenient and easily concealed. I would recommend getting the most powerful caliber you are comfortable firing and then train with it as much as possible. I own handguns in 9mm, .45 ACP and .357mag carrying the .45 most days of the week. Most of the major players make a quality handgun especially Glock, S&W, Ruger and Springfield Armory. I know MASS isn't the most firearms friendly in the Union but I am pretty sure you can still get your hands on an AR or AK pattern rifle with relative ease. If neither are available the Ruger Mini-14 or Mini-30 are both great, compact rifles that will fly under almost any weapons ban. If they're to far out of your budget maybe a Kel-Tec SU-16A or a Saiga in either .223 or 7.62x39

Messages In This Thread