rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British Men Facing Crisis of Masculinity Says Leftist Diane Abbot

British Men Facing Crisis of Masculinity Says Leftist Diane Abbot

I think an important takeaway is the chasm between lower and upper classes. I go home to my poor friends from high school - I can freely riff with them about red-pill stuff. All red-pill women I know are from my poor hometown.

My more middle to upper middle class friends from undergrad - I have to be more careful. Last time we had a big get together, I was speaking about Pinker's "A Blank Slate" and female sexuality. One of my female friends commented it makes her uncomfortable when men talk about female sexuality without drawing on women's own experiences. I told 70+ million copies of 50 Shades of Grey have been sold - what else do I need to know? I just dropped the topic and went to drinking and joking around.

With the upper-class friends I made in law school - forget about it. Only hot women at this level could you ever talk about anything remotely red-pill. This is where I met the biggest hotbed of feminists, white-knights and manginas. Not so ironically, it is where I met the dumbest people I know. All manner of blank-slatist, communist and advocate of homosexual superiority. No shit, some gay dude, if you let him, would talk freely about how much better gay dudes are than everybody. Dude claimed Obama is gay, Clinton is
gay and even Lincoln was gay - "Only gay man would have the strength to overturn straight man's slavery."

LOL, whatever bro, but in any event, feminism is usually taken more seriously the more you climb the social ladder.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread