rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gay marriage is legalized in Brazil

Gay marriage is legalized in Brazil

Quote: (05-18-2013 06:32 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Because gay men further tip the scales in the debasement of Western women.

Hooray for gay men then. I like nothing more than debased women.

Quote:Quote:

Gay men endlessly flatter and inflate the egos of women. There's a reason why women are relentlessly fascinating by homosexual men and watch gay TV shows and movies.

I really don't follow the logic. I don't see why women would watch gay TV shows because gay men flatter them and I don't see how gay marriage is going to influence gay men flattering women or women watching gay men on TV. I really don't see why I would care whether women watch gay men on TV - it's not like typical female tastes would fit mine any better even if you got gay men banned from TV.

Women with many gay friends and acquaintances typically have inflated conceptions of themselves and are more likely to disapprove traditional gender roles.

What the fuck do I care about traditional gender roles? The traditional Christian role for a man is a faithful provider stuck with one woman for life. Fuck that, fuck traditional gender roles, fuck Jesus and fuck every conservative weasel trying to fix the rules to force us all into that bullshit. I'll rather live life in my own style and homosexuals are pretty natural political allies against those trying to enforce traditional roles by law.

Single men have no earthly reason to support gay rights.

We do, of course: keeping a strong social liberal coalition together is pretty good for single men. Well at least for single men who want to remain single for as long as possible.

Do lesbians serve the same supporting role for straight men as gay men do for women? Absolutely not. Gay liberation favors the female gender one-sidedly.

Aww, boo hoo, you are lacking support. What the fuck? Seriouslly, what the actual fuck? You are upset about women getting support from gay men and you think that makes a "logical" argument on gay marriage?

Messages In This Thread