rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gay marriage is legalized in Brazil

Gay marriage is legalized in Brazil

Quote: (05-17-2013 10:44 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I like how clever alias and sheesh ignored my strong arguments in favor of picking on guys with zero arguments. Smells like a [Image: troll.gif] to me.

i did respond to your "strong" arguments but if need be i will again. please forgive any spelling mistakes, my mobile is.shitting out frequently.
sam point 1) gays have more std and hiv rates than nongays
2) gays have higher drug use
3) gays have higher prostitution rates
4) apparently more gays

despite that i dont see how these are relative points, ill address them.
1) gays do have higher std rates. however, as gays fuck other gays, why should their std rates affect anyone on this forum? furthermore, allowing gay marriage would theoretically REDUCE theze rates by PROMOTING monogamy. even more so, how does a populations std rates affect a decision to allow marriage? blacks have higher std rates than whites, should they be barred from marriage? if not, what is the cut off rate? 20%, 30%? its an absurd argument in my opinion.
2) gays might use drugs more, i really dont know and i still dont see the relevance. and your reasoning is, to me, nonsensical at best. higher disposable income and no kids somehow leads to more drug use? isnt.that what half of this forum is about? by that logic we should all be cokeheads.
3) prostitution again might be higher, but promoting monogamous, closed relationships should reduce.homosexual promiscuity, and with it, std rates.
4) gays do not really create gays. fucking anybody up the ass when they're 5 years old will fuck them up, boy or girl. if youre talking about pedophilia, seperate issue and that happens to both genders.
then you said somewhere "gays aren't monogamous" but the prevailing thought here.is that straight men should not be monogamous either. then that doesnt shiw anything to me.

then kosko is talking about how gay divorce rates spousal abuse rates are far higher than hetero couples, i call bullshit because i dont see how, if gays cant get married in most places, your data pool is too small and your time period too short. and if we already call bullshit on hetero abuse rates, we can.call bullshit on gay ones too.

and nydigital is going on about . . . im not sure, spreading gay culture, i think. but im quite sure hes been adamant about his belief that the nuclear family is.the most important thing for society, then i have a few things to say
1) if the nuclear family is so important, dont be on a forum about how marriage sucks, if its not important enough for YOU to do it, dont make other people.
2) if the mom and dad dont suck at raising kids, then "gay culture" shouldnt be an issue. schools are liberal breeding grounds, but good parents promote critical thinking and independent decision making. if a married gay neighbor causes your son to start sucking cock.then you failed as a.parent.

there, agree or dont, i dont really care, but dont stoop to shaming. thats for jezebel.

Messages In This Thread