rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sperm Made from Female Embryo

Sperm Made from Female Embryo

This crap is far from from science -- this is eugenics and playing god. This is the type of stuff I am not down with as far as research concerned. How about helping natural male and female couples fix their fertility issues first.

Playing god with genetic mis-steps to try and force them to jointly create children.

Test-tube babies which are frequent already with Lesbian couples already present issues. In my line of work a large percentage of the most heavily disabled children with cerebral palsy and other heavy conditions, many had lesbian couples. It became so common I started to try and make note of it.

Quote: (05-14-2013 01:33 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Oh god, my masculine chauvnist self is deeply shaken by being made useless for producing children! As Erica Jong once said, my worst fear has come true and now my cock will shrivel and fall off in disgrace!

The horror! The horror! How can I ever sleep soundly knowing that women no longer need me to make babies?

What other reason would they keep you around then?

On what basis do you perceive your value more then working a job to pay taxes towards a system and consume stuff? You understand the State and system views men as no better then this right? They prefer women as they are easier to control and will still pay taxes and consume with no threat of upheaval and violence.

Our traits of strength and logic can be automated. 75-80% of the workforce could be automated tomorrow. They simply just keep us around for kicks.

Read those lines for the nerds peddling advancements in science. Each breakthrough takes men closer to the brink.

This video is graphic but it details how at a wholesale rate when men have no value they are simply terminated. In this process the sex is determined and if they are male they are simply ground up. These baby chicks are maybe a 3-5 days old max.

Quote: (05-14-2013 12:34 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

they still have all the proper biological information just as a traditionally made kid. bravo for science

Hope you say that when they line you up.

Messages In This Thread