rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto is a diverse city?

Toronto is a diverse city?

Quote: (05-14-2013 05:40 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2013 05:31 PM)hayesbrandon30 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2013 05:04 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Toronto is worse then D.C.

By a mile.

If your selling point is tolerance to interracial dating then honestly any place in Canada is sufficient.

If your really sold on the City I would just advice you visit here, come up here a few times in the summer and fall to get a good idea of the City. You will enjoy it your few first times around as it is a hit to all your senses. You see beautiful women, weird exotic smells (some good and bad), the City is a visual mess, decent food if your willing to pay. It will hit you and you will like it but its important to at least come here and get comfy and then see the real side of the City. I am not sure if I would put my feet down in this City simply for the sake of interracial dating because the women here are a headache to try and date in the first place.

You may just have to move in Canada in general. Race is not big issue here, it really is not. Americans are far to paranoid with race. I saw a good chunk of interracial couples in DC, especially in and around Georgetown and I did not think anything of it.

If you prefer European women then maybe look into Western Canada. Ukrainian-Canadians are a dime a dozen out west. B.C. and Alberta have a good amount of Russians living there. Ottawa has large European contingent also.

I'm basically trying to sell you on anything but here. Its not like us Toronto men are trying to keep this place quiet. There is nothing to hide about this place. We just don't want you to make the same mistakes we did. Many of us we're swoon by Toronto until we actually lived here and settled into the style and workings of this City.

Toronto is literally hell for a single male whom enjoys women.

well like i said earlier. i would settle there and then go overseas and bring a woman over to live with me there. right now i have my eye on ukraine and russia.

and all i'm saying is i refuse to do that here in DC. i agree that there are probably alot of mixed couples here, but there is no way to know how they deal with the type of b.s. that is in those clips i shared.

and i just want to be in a tolerant environment where there is diversity and people are integrated with each other very well. an environment that would be supportive and nurting to a good looking black man being married to a beautiful looking exotic slavic woman. and i'm just saying i refuse to do what i'm planning to do (bring a woman over) here in Maryland-DC-VA.

i'm not doing it here in DC. i want a place that embraces diversity and actually visually has the diversity where i can see it with my eyes. and Toronto seems to be it. but yeah i got to scout the place out

look at neighborhoods, houses and all that. that will take some time.

Anywhere in Canada will give you this.

You should really look in B.C., Ottawa, and Calgary. B.C. more-so as there is a large Russian base there to begin with and would be a lot easier to convince a young Russian bride to live in that nice part of the country versus the godless GTA. Ottawa would be my second pick where you can enjoy a well paid chill lifestyle and raise a good family. Ottawa has some of the best schools in the country and you can easily have a home and do things traditionally with a lot less edge/tension then that is present here in big city of Toronto.

I am not sure what married life is like in Toronto. For a while I was keen on it (when I hit that time settling here and raising a family) -- but not any more with the prospects of having a family. Not with these school systems here teaching my future sons about "mandatory consent" which is begin introduced slowly into the curriculum.

good information. i will thoroughly scout out those places too. thanks man. i'm in the blueprint stage but thats good to know. i just prefer a place that's more cosmopolitan.

also--this may be a stretch but i don't want children. so it would just be me and my woman. so we will see how it all goes. but its something that could work very well for me. thanks for sharing the information.

Messages In This Thread