rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't remember how they are

Can't remember how they are

Hey guys, I am new in the forum. I searched about this but I couldn't find any topic about it.

Last Saturday i had my first night in the game, after 2 month reading stuff I decided to put my shyness away and start. I started approaching alot of girls on the club ( it was a special party (RebelBingo) with a lot of sluty girls ). I was pretty drunk but i was feeling fine and with good talking skills. I approach like 25/30 girls in that night and got 7 numbers and 2 facebooks ( i know the facebook sucks but in Portugal is not so bad, a lot of people run facebook game and have a great % of success ) .

Ironically the ones that gave me their facebook were the ones that I remember, maybe because I talked with them more time and I felt more chemistry. But the other ones i cant make the connection name -> face .
Is there any way for me to get a hint of how they are without being awkward? Is not usual in my country to ask them to send a picture of hers ...

I know that the main point of the game is not get numbers, but it was my first night and I was a bit lost, i just wanted to talk to everyone.

Messages In This Thread