rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona: June 1 - June 8

Barcelona: June 1 - June 8

Hey guys,

I will be traveling to Barcelona during the first week of June. Just spent the day gaming with Lothario in my hometown (NYC), and after that positive experience, I think it would be fun to meetup with some more RVF members, assuming there are some in Barcelona.

I will be traveling with family...but will definitely have some time to go out at night, experience the 'famous' Barcelona nightlife-scene, and potentially day-game too if I have the time.

I will be staying in a very nice apartment (I believe it is a timeshare, or something of that nature) in the Eixample District, - it is right next to Passeig De Gracia.

Lothario suggested I jailbreak my Iphone 4s and then purchase a simcard when I arrive in Barcelona. Anyone know if thats my best bet? ...or should I just head to AT&T and tell them I want an international data plan for that week?

I also want to do a little pipelining since I have 3 weeks until I arrive in Spain. Haven't ever used any online dating really, do I use Badoo?

Thanks in advance for the tips, and please let me know if anybody wants to meet up.

Spider

Messages In This Thread