rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Barbara, California

Santa Barbara, California

Quote: (05-24-2013 10:00 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Travesty444, I think the plan has some merit.

Can you surf?

Throwing parties, or maybe promoting some nights at some bars there could be golden.

I think a old-school Caddy or a Muscle car could also help your cause depending on your steez.

Keep us updated on this one. Interested in how it turns out.

I can surf, beginnner level. Living in the OC right now and have for a decade on and off. Can bodyboard with fins better. I am an advanced snowboarder from living in Colorado for 5 years, so balance sports are natural to me, so is swimming. Taking some one on one lessons and going to surf with my surfer friends this summer to make up for lost time (realizing how foolish I have been making other things in life a higher priority living here).

Love Caddies, actually drove my pop's 89' white Eldorado 2-door V-8 with blue top and spoke rims to college in Colorado for a few years. Had cigarette lighters and ash trays in the back seat. Always a fan favorite. To bad it always had starter problems and is now gone. Actually may have to buy a new car if I move up there.

I have only done the beginning of locking a place down going to a bar I like maybe 5 or 6 times in a month, knowing the bartenders, bouncer tipping well etc.. and building that comfort of "this is my bar, anyone I meet here is my guest" sort of feel after you establish that rapport with the place. Need to up that game. I think we like the same sorts of places, read you enjoyed Landmark in CDM, that place was great, got overrun with insane douchebaggery, lines, and bottle service outta my cash range a few years ago, stopped going.

Don't know if I have the promoter personality. I can be charming and high energy when need be, but I think I am a little closer to a Roosh lower key vibe, thinker and analyzer overall, than the all out smooth promoter. Don't get me wrong though I get boisterous, laugh, and smile more than most when the good times are happening, I love to party it is in my genes. Who knows if I went out 4, 5 nights a week to bars 2 blocks away I may build enough comfort after a month or two to get curious about it.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread