rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Barbara, California

Santa Barbara, California

Quote: (05-24-2013 12:21 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Hearing Gio's voice on this one.

Lol, thanks for asking for my opinion.

I think moving there for day gaming and bar gaming college girls while making the beach scene and surfing my life for a year right now wouldn't be a bad idea.

It's a great idea of you have the money to do it right and the energy/commitment to make it work!

Your job, your home, your lifestyle, your logistics, your look. Everything should be set up to maximize your chances of gaming these college girls.

Example: Your home should be walking distance from the bars.

Your look should be attractive to those Santa Barbara girls.

Your job should allow you to interact with them.

This is a Complete Lifestyle-Gaming Strategy.

Set up your life so that you have all the advantages that you can get.

Shit, try to bartend on State St. with an apartment right upstairs. That would be ideal.

If you got SB bars on lock and are a guy a little older playing the angle you go to grad school there if you have to (I just finished grad school so easy to sell for me), you can be a nice little commodity of being the slightly older experienced guy.

Yup. Slightly older grad school guy. That can work.

Even better? Slightly older grad school guy who has an attractive lifestyle, perfect logistics, and social cred.

I am picturing a cool house on the beach, near campus or near State St, where girls can come hang out, surf, do drugs, chill and take a break from their college social scene.

That, and/or bartend on State St. with an apartment very close by.

Both, if you're rich.

Hell Gio would say there would still be boatloads to go around after that, it is a university and there are big subset of chicks that are there to study become a marine biologist or kid doctor and too shy to get into that scene, you can break them down yourself.

Yes, day gaming possibilities are endless on campus.

For every cute girl you see out partying, there are 3 more who are home studying.

International students, drama students, math/science chicks, etc, etc.

You can work many different sub-sets of students.

Work the party girls at night in the bars and work the intellectual girls in the afternoons in the library.

These upperclass girls start looking for the next best thing. A guy living the beach lifestyle with logistics, and places on lockdown with more cash to throw around than the average college dude I think could clean up.

I agree. Logistics, social skills, $$$, and game.

You will do well!

Better off being the lone anonymous wolf to her or pulling her to your scene.

Lone wolf can work. Social circle can work. Do both.

Integrate into whatever social circles you can. But, also, don't be afraid to roll solo and ditch the crowd when you want to.

In conclusion, I will say this..

It's a good idea IF you have the money to do it right. Don't live in some shitty apartment with 4 roommates, 30 minutes from the action, and taking the bus everywhere.

Do it right!!! Get a badass apartment in a great location and set up your look and wardrobe to attract these young SoCal girls.

I think the biggest thing is logistics. You will be surrounded by drunk girls, smoothly and quickly getting them into your bedroom will be the key.

Day Game is all day, everyday.

Surf and chase pussy. Sounds like a good plan to me!

Go for it. Go hard. You are entering your prime. Enjoy it bro!

WARNING:

Be careful!

Long term financial security is more important then pussy. Health and wealth are more important then pussy. Peace of mind is more important then pussy. Pussy is actually highly overrated. Pussy can kill you, it can drain your money, time, and energy if you are not careful.

Get pussy on your terms. Don't sacrifice everything just for some ass. It's not worth it.

Get pussy without letting pussy get you.

Be smart. Have fun. Do it right!

God Bless!

Messages In This Thread