rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hate to write this, but... how do I try again with this girl

Hate to write this, but... how do I try again with this girl

disclaimer: I know this is the RooshV forum and that I'm supposed to find other girls and keep sarging.
I have been. now read on

Met girl through daygame. Got an instant date. The next time I saw her we hooked up/were naked in my bed. Couldn't get it up, dealing with sexual anxiety. Was honest with her about it, she seemed cool with it and wanted to see me again.

I saw her two more times after that. Both times almost had sex, still dealing with sexual anxiety, gave oral sex. The virgin chronicles, etc

The day after the 3rd date I showed some neediness, started chode texting a little bit. Pushed too hard for a meetup, she makes up some lie about being in the hospital for a while, slowly goes cold over text.

I wait 5 days, shoot off a random text, no response. That was a week ago.

The girl was cool/funny enough that I still want to give it a shot. I feel like I should sarge for a month and send her something to try and restart it. If she doesn't bite, I swear I'll move on.

Anyone have any ideas?

Messages In This Thread