rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cambodia ... for women?

Cambodia ... for women?

Most Cambodian women don't resemble the girls posted in this thread or NN's datasheet.

"The cost of living is very low even for the SEA region where 200 dollars gets you a nice central furnished apartment and many places sell 50 cent beers and 1 or 2 dollar entrees."

You can find up to date listings here, I don't know if for $200 you would easily find a central location, seems a little low to me: http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewforum.php?f=11

As for cost of living I don't agree at all, public transport, gas, groceries whether at the open air local or A/C modern market, pharmaceuticals, just about everything is imported from other countries so the costs more expensive than in Thailand.

"they didn't seem to have an African population like BKK so they weren't used to seeing a fly black dude haha."
You're talking about NagaLand by the river. They were wondering why you weren't at a Nigerian bar since almost every black guy in Cambodia I've seen since 1998 is a Nigerian either a soccer player (very few) or diamond, drug smuggler or criminal of some sort.

ThailandRockstar post is the truth.

Checked out Heart of Darkness, Pontoon in early 2012 and the crowd was mostly Vietnamese prostitutes, with a small number of girls that came with their men. Same story for every other club I went to except for St Tropez, which was almost entirely local Khmer children of the elite.

Messages In This Thread