rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cambodia ... for women?

Cambodia ... for women?

I am considering relocating to Cambodia for a year or so but I am questioning the female situation there.

Some of the benefits:

Cambodia is a rising country where foreingers can get a simple business visa(which you allows you to work or start a business) without leaving the country for under 300 dollars a year.

The cost of living is very low even for the SEA region where 200 dollars gets you a nice central furnished apartment and many places sell 50 cent beers and 1 or 2 dollar entrees.

Many young foreigners living there which is great because compared to other countries in Asia like the Philippines the local expat community is older retirees.

The unknown; the women:

I reviewed the previous posts on Cambodia and have a difficult time making sense of this place for getting laid. Most of the posters here that had commented on Cambodia suggest that its very poor and conservative and felt you are either paying bar fines or fucking bar girls for free.

I will likely live in Phnom Penh and I want to know without knowing the local language or hooking up with working girls how does an RVFer get it in there?
[Image: tumblr_lo00prI8f91qhpv4po1_250.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread