rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
I agree with what gmanifesto and others have said about not letting other people's actions crimp your style. However, this part:
Quote: (05-10-2013 04:52 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

4.) "Attention whoring has gotten completely out of hand": there are a large portion of girls (especially the more attractive ones) that aren't really out to meet guys to hook up with, but are out to get "worshipped and put on the pedestal" by guys to feed their own egos.

I have to admit that this aspect of 21st-century Western social conventions is utterly maddening. The gap between what many attractive girls think of themselves and what they actually are is so canyon-wide, it boggles the mind sometimes. How many girls are waiting for Mr. Right without giving a moment's thought to whether they would even deserve him if he came along, or in fact whether they deserve any relationship with any man whatsoever outside of the pump and dump? How many girls are desperate for compliments, and yet treat anyone who compliments them like a chump? The only bright side to such a ridiculous state of affairs is that it provides ample justification for giving my Machiavellian instincts free rein; an expedient path, though not the path that leads to happiness for most.

Let's not forget that for any guy below true rock-star level, we do have to talk to and relate to females. It's hard to avoid the conclusion that if modern women developed themselves a bit more instead of status-whoring all the time, they would be better conversational partners and not bore us so much during those long moments when we're not rock hard inside of them.

In short, I think there's good reason for a man to lament the state of social and sexual relations in our current society. Of course we all have to find our path through, and I find positivity in that, but we also shouldn't be too rough on guys who are coming to terms with female nature or the nature of society as it currently exists. Troubled times, troubled minds.

Messages In This Thread