rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Quote: (05-11-2013 02:52 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2013 01:51 AM)Dillon Wrote:  

There's nothing "wrong" with western sexual marketplace.

System is working exactly as its supposed to. Demand vs Supply.

Women need a man for resources and security. Man need a woman for sex.

I hear what u are saying about the 'marketplace' but I really don't think it's a functioning, laissez-faire market anymore in the West. In fact I think everything is currently wrong with the Western sexual marketplace. The entire system has been corrupted by government/societal intervention

The idea of a laissez-faire marketplace is hilariously naive. DO you think the BilderRothschildfellers, or for that matter a super model type chick, would EVER let a marketplace be free?! What they want and sell is the idea it should be free-- for THEM.

Goverments arise out of social phenomenon, because someone somewhere wants them, and
"social intervention" is part of the human marketplace.

How do you think gubmints arise, from aliens in flying saucers? If it's the Bilderchilds lol then it's a social group. Sometimes people decide they're tired of the assholes like the guy that owned that building where over 1000 people are dead now in Bangladesh and start to demand-- god forbid-- building inspectors. They establish rules and then, sometimes they kill you for not following bad rules, like for writing a book the Commies didn't like.

All this stuff comes from people, it may end up looking like it didn't. The false underlying assumption is that the world is fair.

Messages In This Thread