rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Great post speak.

I read og's post, only the first sentence of each point.

I then said to myself "I can read this whole thing or talk to the 6.5/7 in front of me right now."

I put my phone down. Walked up opened,immediate connection. Spoke for 5 minutes, number and soft date close.

My point is not to brag, it is to highlight the point that analyzing and figuring women out is a god damn waste of time. Just go out chat up the girls you find attractive, if they flake fuck it? If they come through great. Do a two minute review of your game, no in depth analysis and move on.

I actually owe you a thank you the post alone made me say fuck it for the 1000000th time and just go open another broad who may or may not be an American cunt. I can assume negativity or assume positivity. I choose the latter.

Quote: (05-10-2013 06:46 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This is in no way a personal criticism but I think your post exemplifies the scarcity mentality. I'm by no means drowning in poon myself but guys I know that are doing great don't seem to be hung up on why women do this or that. Maybe the solution is just to stop worrying about the way women behave because we aren't going to change them anyway. They aren't going to throw away their smartphones and delete their FB/instagram/pinterest accounts so that they can give us their undivided attention. They aren't going to stop flaking like crazy because they discovered etiquette. We need to focus on us and how to get from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset. Or at least build a lifestyle that facilitates that. And not to sound MGTOW but we need to just stop giving a fuck about women so much and just learn to enjoy our own lives and hobbies and interests and not let our happiness depend on them. Even with travel, something that is a reward in itself, I get the feeling some guys consider their trip a failure if they didn't get laid. Women sure don't consider their trip a failure if they weren't railed by an 8-inch cock. Why are we so dependent on them for our self-esteem? I've had some recent frustrating experiences with women that just makes me throw up my hands and give up ever trying to figure them out. It's just best for my own mental health to stop even trying to analyze women and why they do what they do. At this point I make no expectations of women. And I'm trying to train myself to be indifferent to outcomes. To take a more zen-like attitude about it lest they drive me nuts. If I get a number, do what I can to set up a date but if I don't hear back, not giving a shit or letting it bring me down.

Messages In This Thread