rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on Facebook like a boss

How to get laid on Facebook like a boss

@Metalhaze I've been trying to crack this puzzle too.
It's like the difficulty level pulling this off has increased significantly...but it's not impossible.

I've had some minor success with black knighting their pictures. Using soft negs about whatever she's trying to show off in her pictures usually gets their attention. Just don't go overboard/over game or you'll be quickly slotted into "rando" or "creeper".

I've found a large portion will accept friend requests from guys they don't know to pad their friend count then ask who they are with they offend (over game) them.
A few times they would ask who i am...like a hard shit test. Haven't found a way around it yet. I feel there is a narrow path you can answer on but i have yet to find it.
It also goes without saying that your pictures/profile need to be extremely good to peak interest not unlike OK Cupid and Plenty of Fish.

@ TennisPlayer
My theory is they will be fucking someone, might as well make it me.
You should pick their brains someday about the types of white knight messages they get. It will give you more insight.
My friends baby sister is only 14 and she has nearly 1000 friends. At least 2/3's of her friends are guys older than her (like 17-25). The type of weesh shit they say to her is sad. I've only ever saw her hamster spin when one guy she doesn't even know made fun of her for needing to wear a push up bra. She asked for his number and they hooked up.

Messages In This Thread