rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot Tip - Inexpensive Custom Suits in New York and Other Cities

Hot Tip - Inexpensive Custom Suits in New York and Other Cities

Guys in LA check fashion district (downtown between 7th and 9th)- Ill throw up a LA fashion district data-sheet on the LA thread. There are 2-3 higher-end stores, but most around there are sh-t. You can pick up some dope suits there. One shop I popped into had a silk-wool fabric w navy square inside of square pattern progressing into a small dot (Kind of like concentric circles). Not sure how to describe it.

It was an extra fancy fabric (unbelievably soft to touch), draped very well, but at the same time very conservative (from a distance). Basically a Brioni knock-off. If I saw it on the street, I would know it was a nice suit, but when at a close distance the suit is flashy.

I am no suit expert, but I would guess it as a 2-5k suit. Price- 450 dollars. They will tailor it, throw in some freebies too. Or you can bargain a little w/them (prolly 420 tailored, no freebies). I didnt pick it up because I liked the charcoal grey one more (also very dope), and this navy suit is not interchangeable. This is a suit that people will recognize if you wear it twice (say in a week).

I am super stoked to wear my suit out...expecting delivery or pickup in a day or two. Tailor from the store needs to bring in the waist about 2 inches on each side, and trim the pants length.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread